Auto Expo 2020: Mahindra eKUV100 launched at Rs 8.25 lakh - making it the most affordable EV in India
Mahindra launched the eKUV100 today at the Auto Expo and at an attractive price of Rs 8.25 lakh (post FAME Phase 2 benefits), making it the most affordable passenger vehicle EV offered in the Indian market today.
The eKUV100 uses a 40kW electric motor, producing 120Nm torque driving the front wheels. It has a 147km range on a single charge and can be charged up to 80 per cent in just one hour. Mahindra says that the eKUV100 can be ideal for shared mobility.
The eKUV does not look any different from the regular KUV100 with the only difference being that some of the slots in the front bumper have been blocked and blue highlights added.
Also read OVERDRIVE's extensive coverage from Mahindra's press conference by clicking on the link below,
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh