Auto Expo 2020: Mahindra eKUV100 launched at Rs 8.25 lakh - making it the most affordable EV in India
Mahindra launched the eKUV100 today at the Auto Expo and at an attractive price of Rs 8.25 lakh (post FAME Phase 2 benefits), making it the most affordable passenger vehicle EV offered in the Indian market today.
The eKUV100 uses a 40kW electric motor, producing 120Nm torque driving the front wheels. It has a 147km range on a single charge and can be charged up to 80 per cent in just one hour. Mahindra says that the eKUV100 can be ideal for shared mobility.
The eKUV does not look any different from the regular KUV100 with the only difference being that some of the slots in the front bumper have been blocked and blue highlights added.
Also read OVERDRIVE's extensive coverage from Mahindra's press conference by clicking on the link below,
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application
- ReviewHonda H'ness CB350 vs Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Classic 350 & Benelli Imperiale 400
- NewsBMW X5 M Competition launched in India, prices start from Rs 1.95 crore
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet