Auto Expo 2020: Mahindra eKUV100 launched at Rs 8.25 lakh - making it the most affordable EV in India
Mahindra launched the eKUV100 today at the Auto Expo and at an attractive price of Rs 8.25 lakh (post FAME Phase 2 benefits), making it the most affordable passenger vehicle EV offered in the Indian market today.
The eKUV100 uses a 40kW electric motor, producing 120Nm torque driving the front wheels. It has a 147km range on a single charge and can be charged up to 80 per cent in just one hour. Mahindra says that the eKUV100 can be ideal for shared mobility.
The eKUV does not look any different from the regular KUV100 with the only difference being that some of the slots in the front bumper have been blocked and blue highlights added.
Also read OVERDRIVE's extensive coverage from Mahindra's press conference by clicking on the link below,
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Ola opens final payment window for S1, S1 Pro
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- Live updates: 2022 Toyota Hilux India unveil, expected prices, interiors, mileage, specifications, engine, features, safety
- Goodbye Cyrus Gandhy-Burn the rubber on your way to heaven