Auto Expo 2020: Hyundai Tuscon Facelift spotted on test in Chennai
While the fourth-generation Hyundai Tuscon has been spotted on test in the international markets, Hyundai India has plans to offer the facelift third-generation Tuscon with upgraded BSVI engines. And one of the test mules has been spotted in Chennai ahead of the official launch at Auto Expo 2020.
The changes are expected to be skin deep. The SUV will sport a re-styled fascia which will be more in line with Hyundai's current family design that we've observed on the Aura and the Nios. The rear end as we see sports re-styled taillamp units and bumpers.
The cabin is expected to be equipped with more features. Hyundai's connected tech that debuted with the Venue is most likely to be on offer in the facelift Hyundai Tuscon.
The engine on offer will be the same 2.0-litre petrol and diesel units but tuned to meet the BSVI emission standards. The power figures are expected to be unchanged. Petrol variant producing 155PS and 192Nm of torque while the diesel variants are expected to produce 185PS and 400Nm of torque. Both the variants will be offered with an optional six-speed automatic gearbox while a six-speed manual gearbox will be a standard offering. The SUV will continue to get an optional AWD (all-wheel-drive) system as an option.
The current Hyundai Tuscon on sale is priced between Rs 18.76-27 lakh ex-showroom Delhi. Expect the price to be hiked by Rs 1-1.2 lakh across variants. The 2020 Hyundai Tuscon will rival against the Honda CR-V and the Jeep Compass.
Starts Rs 28.27 Lakhs
Starts Rs 16.99 Lakhs
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- Comparison test: KTM 390 Adventure vs Royal Enfield Himalayan BSVI vs BMW G 310 GS vs Hero Xpulse 200