Auto Expo 2020: Haval F7x showcased
Great Wall Motors showcased the Haval F7x SUV which has a length of 4620 mm. It has a sharply sloping coupe like roofline and somewhat sporty and sleek styling. It is powered by two petrol engines with the 1.5 litre generating 168PS and 285Nm of torque.
The claimed fuel efficiency is 15.15 kmpl. The 2.0 litre produces 225PS and 385Nm of torque and its claimed fuel efficiency is 14.08kmpl. The Haval F7x comes with a 7-speed dual clutch automatic transmission and is only two-wheel drive.
Also read the live updates of Haval and Great Wall Motors from Auto Expo 2020,
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Honda Elevate name trademarked, N7X-based 3-three SUV to launch in India?