Auto Expo 2020: Haval F7x showcased
Great Wall Motors showcased the Haval F7x SUV which has a length of 4620 mm. It has a sharply sloping coupe like roofline and somewhat sporty and sleek styling. It is powered by two petrol engines with the 1.5 litre generating 168PS and 285Nm of torque.
The claimed fuel efficiency is 15.15 kmpl. The 2.0 litre produces 225PS and 385Nm of torque and its claimed fuel efficiency is 14.08kmpl. The Haval F7x comes with a 7-speed dual clutch automatic transmission and is only two-wheel drive.
Also read the live updates of Haval and Great Wall Motors from Auto Expo 2020,
- Every Drop Counts: India's most fuel-efficient cars of 2021
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700