Auto Expo 2020: Haval F7x showcased
Great Wall Motors showcased the Haval F7x SUV which has a length of 4620 mm. It has a sharply sloping coupe like roofline and somewhat sporty and sleek styling. It is powered by two petrol engines with the 1.5 litre generating 168PS and 285Nm of torque.
The claimed fuel efficiency is 15.15 kmpl. The 2.0 litre produces 225PS and 385Nm of torque and its claimed fuel efficiency is 14.08kmpl. The Haval F7x comes with a 7-speed dual clutch automatic transmission and is only two-wheel drive.
Also read the live updates of Haval and Great Wall Motors from Auto Expo 2020,
- News2021 Triumph Trident 660 revealed
- NewsSecond-gen Isuzu MU-X debuts in Thailand
- NewsProduction-spec Tata HBX crossover spotted testing ahead of launch
- NewsKia to reinvent and relaunch brand, new logo coming in early 2021
- NewsMercedes-Benz takes bigger stake in Aston Martin in new technical partnership