Auto Expo 2020: Great Wall Motors showcases Haval F7 SUV
Great Wall Motors just showcased the Haval F7 SUV, that the company is positioning as an artificial intelligent (AI) connected SUV. The F7 comes with two engine options, both petrol, with a 1.5-litre engine producing 166PS and 285Nm with a claimed fuel efficiency of 14.7kmpl and the 2.0-litre engine producing 221PS and 385Nm with a fuel efficiency of 13.7kmpl.
The Haval F7 SUV comes with two-wheel drive and four-wheel drive configuration with a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission. It also has all four disc brakes and comes with 19-inch wheels. In China, Haval has sold 1,40,770 units of F7 within a year of its launch, no doubt helped by its somewhat sharp lines and smart design.
Also read the live updates of Haval and Great Wall Motors from the Auto Expo 2020 in the link below,
- Every Drop Counts: India's most fuel-efficient cars of 2021
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700