Auto Expo 2020: Great Wall Motors showcases Haval F7 SUV
Great Wall Motors just showcased the Haval F7 SUV, that the company is positioning as an artificial intelligent (AI) connected SUV. The F7 comes with two engine options, both petrol, with a 1.5-litre engine producing 166PS and 285Nm with a claimed fuel efficiency of 14.7kmpl and the 2.0-litre engine producing 221PS and 385Nm with a fuel efficiency of 13.7kmpl.
The Haval F7 SUV comes with two-wheel drive and four-wheel drive configuration with a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission. It also has all four disc brakes and comes with 19-inch wheels. In China, Haval has sold 1,40,770 units of F7 within a year of its launch, no doubt helped by its somewhat sharp lines and smart design.
Also read the live updates of Haval and Great Wall Motors from the Auto Expo 2020 in the link below,
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed