Auto Expo 2020: Great Wall Motors showcases Haval F5 SUV
Great Wall Motors just showcased the Haval F5 SUV at the Auto Expo. This is the first model of the Haval F-series and comes with connected car technology. The F5 is powered by a 1.5-litre petrol motor, producing 124PS and 285Nm of torque. It is coupled to a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission and the claimed fuel efficiency is 15.5kmpl.
It also has all four ventilated disc brakes and twin wishbone suspension at the rear. It has a sleek profile which is in sharp contrast to the massive front grille that dominates the front end styling. Overall this is a sleek-looking SUV with a promise of decent performance.
Also read the live updates of Haval and Great Wall Motors from Auto Expo 2020,
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh