Auto Expo 2020: Force Motors to showcase an array of electric vehicles, multi-utility vehicles and an off-roader
Force Motors is going to be present at the Auto Expo with a range of vehicles, which will include electric vehicles, shared mobility vehicles, multi-utility vehicles and an off-roader. They are even going to showcase the 51-seater monocoque bus along with the T1N, which is a shared mobility vehicle that will be offered in both internal combustion engines and electric variants.
Force Motors had initiated Project T1N roughly four years ago with the aim of offering a mobility platform so as to improve passenger comfort, convenience, and safety. The T1N is the first in its segment to offer a plethora of safety features like crash and rollover compliance, and are equipped with airbags for the driver and the front passenger, ventilated disc brakes on all wheels with ABS with EBD, engine drag torque control and ESP.
T1N will be powered by a BSVI compliant, common rail diesel engine, offering peak torque of 350Nm. The platform will also offer a BSVI CNG variant as well as a full-electric version. The vehicle will be made available for sale by the end of the year.
Force Motors has even said that it will get an off-roader on the stalls which will be a rival to the new Mahindra Thar that is scheduled to be launched soon at the Expo.
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.89 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.8 Lakhs
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron electric SUVs debut with up to 520 km range
- 2021 Skoda Kodiaq facelift unveiled, India launch by July