Auto Expo 2020: Force Motors launches 3 new platforms with 7 variants
Pune based Force Motors (India's largest van maker) showed three new platforms and also displayed a 100 per cent electric variant on their flagship Traveller platform. What really caught the eye though was the modified version of the Force Gurkha. Always one of India's most capable off-road machines, the customised Force Gurkha for the adventurous off-roading type, features a lifted and substantially raised suspension, large wheels and tyres, roll bars that support a big roof carrier, side glass protection, extra driving lights, etc.
This Force Gurkha looks ready to go anywhere and is what macho Indian film stars like Tiger Shroff, Akshay Kumar and Ajay Devgn should be driving in their next action movie. We would love to go around Mumbai too as it will be ideal to give the irritating auto rickshaw wallahs a real scare!
- News2021 Triumph Trident 660 revealed
- NewsSecond-gen Isuzu MU-X debuts in Thailand
- NewsProduction-spec Tata HBX crossover spotted testing ahead of launch
- NewsKia to reinvent and relaunch brand, new logo coming in early 2021
- NewsMercedes-Benz takes bigger stake in Aston Martin in new technical partnership