Auto Expo 2020: BSVI Mahindra TUV300 spied on test - India launch soon
The spy pictures of the facelift Mahindra TUV300 confirm that the manufacturer is updating the Sub-compact-SUV to meet the BSVI emission standards. Mahindra recently announced that the company will showcase 18 new vehicles at the Auto Expo - out of which, one, will be the facelift Mahindra TUV300.
OVERDRIVE also recently brought you the spy shots of the second-generation Mahindra XUV500 which will also be showcased at Mahindra's pavilion at the Auto Expo.
Mahindra TUV300 spotted on test in Chennai.
Speaking of the TUV300, along with a BSVI compliant engine, the compact SUV will sport a restyled exterior. The styling is expected to be updated along with the cabin. Expect more features in the newer SUV than the current model on sale.
The engine will be the same 1.5-litre three-cylinder diesel unit with a power figure between 100-120PS ballpark. The transmission on offer will be a five-speed manual. The AMT (automatic) that the manufacturer discontinued with the last facelift could be on offer again.
Currently, the Mahindra TUV300 is priced between Rs 8.54-10.55 lakh ex-showroom. The updates to the engine and the cosmetic changes could hike the price by Rs 30,000-50,000 across variants. The launch is expected to take place at the 2020 Auto Expo and the deliveries are expected to commence shortly.
Starts Rs 8.4 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.23 Lakhs
- News2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid facelift unveiled internationally
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and SBI tie-up to offer financial benefits
- NewsPorsche Taycan sets world record going sideways
- NewsIndia two-wheeler helmet market is projected to grow at a double digit rate, Sidhartha Khurana, STUDDS
- NewsNew-gen Honda City hatchback to replace Jazz in some markets