Auto Expo 2020: Brembo unveils new range of brake calipers
Italian brake manufacturer Brembo just revealed a new range of brake calipers for motorcycles at the 2020 Auto Expo. The new range of brake calipers includes the two-piston and single-piston floating calipers, both of which are available in various diameters. Brembo also announced that the two new calipers along with the already-existing single piston caliper, will soon be updated by a new radial 4-piston caliper.
The new range of calipers will also have enhanced safety from shocks and bumps by having a positioned connection, also maintaining the design language with a focus on attention to detail, to suit Indian customers.
- FeaturesReplicas of "World's First Car" being made in Coimbatore
- NewsDucati teases a new Monster, to be unveiled on December 2
- NewsGovt of India: Only BIS certified two-wheeler helmets can be manufactured and sold in the country
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application