Auto Expo 2020: Aprilia SXR 160 showcased, India launch in Q2 2020
Italian two wheeler major has showcased the all-new SXR 160 scooter. There will also be a SXR 125 that will be launched at a later period. The SXR has been designed in Italy keeping Indian riding conditions in mind. It will be manufactured at the Piaggio plant in Baramati. Aprilia Dealerships across the country will start accepting bookings from August 2020 onward.
Aprilia mentioned that the SXR 160 will be available with. BS VI compliant engines with fuel injection tech. Among its key highlights are LED twin headlights and taillights with DRLs. It will offer a large storage area with USB charging in the front, integrated dark fly screen, large multifunction instrumentation, 12-inch 5 spoke petal machined alloys and chrome treated exhaust.
While the specifications of the Aprilia SXR 160 have not been disclosed, it should be in the same state of tune as the regular SR range, both in 125cc and 160cc displacements.
Also read OVERDRIVE's coverage from Piaggio and Aprilia's stall at Auto Expo 2020 from Day 2.
Starts Rs 1,27,000
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh