Auto Expo 2018: Tata 45X premium hatchback concept image gallery
In addition to showcasing the H5X SUV concept at the 2018 Auto Expo, Tata Motors also unveiled the 45X hatchback concept. Tata Motors did not reveal any details on the specifications and features of the 45X concept. However, it is already known that the production version of the Tata 45X hatchback would lock horns with the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, Hyundai Elite i20 and also the Volkswagen Polo. For now, the Tata 45X is a design concept that highlights the Impact 2.0 design language which will be seen on upcoming new age hatchbacks from Tata Motors. Scroll below to view a detailed image gallery of the Tata 45X premium hatchback concept.
Tata 45X premium hatchback concept first look video:
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.35 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.17 Lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.45 lakh
- Tata Tiago EV launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.49 lakh
- Facelifted Tata Harrier spotted testing, expected to debut in early 2023
- Are Hybrids the Answer? And Should The Path To Electric Mobility Be Via Strong Hybrids?
- Price Comparison: Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Skoda Kushaq Vs Kia Seltos Vs Volkswagen Taigun Vs MG Astor