Auto Expo 2018: Tata 45X premium hatchback concept image gallery
In addition to showcasing the H5X SUV concept at the 2018 Auto Expo, Tata Motors also unveiled the 45X hatchback concept. Tata Motors did not reveal any details on the specifications and features of the 45X concept. However, it is already known that the production version of the Tata 45X hatchback would lock horns with the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, Hyundai Elite i20 and also the Volkswagen Polo. For now, the Tata 45X is a design concept that highlights the Impact 2.0 design language which will be seen on upcoming new age hatchbacks from Tata Motors. Scroll below to view a detailed image gallery of the Tata 45X premium hatchback concept.
Tata 45X premium hatchback concept first look video:
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.35 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.17 Lakhs
- Mahindra drop another teaser showing off the upcoming EVs infotainment
- Upcoming 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto specifications leaked
- Helmet cameras are now a punishable offence in Kerala
- More details leaked ahead of the launch of the new Maruti Suzuki Alto
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno-based SUV to make debut in 2023?