Auto Expo 2018: Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT image gallery
This is the adventure tourer that could change the high ticket for entry in the middleweight ADV category. The Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT is expected later this year, and could be priced very competitively to compete against the Kawasaki Versys 650, which has so far been the affordable middleweight. The V-Strom 650 XT brings spoked wheels in 19-inch front an 17-inch rear for more usability off the road. It comes powered the 650cc V-twin from the popular Suzuki SV 650.
Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT first look video:
Also see: Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT vs Kawasaki Versys 650 Video
Starts Rs 8,84,804
Starts Rs 6,79,000
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030