Auto Expo 2018: Suzuki e-Survivor SUV concept image gallery
The Suzuki e-Survivor SUV concept was showcased at the recent Auto Expo 2018 stall of Maruti Suzuki India. The Suzuki e-Survivor concept was first showcased at the Tokyo Motor Show 2017. The Suzuki e-Survivor is an electric vehicle (EV) and comes powered by two electric motors for the front and back wheels for four-wheel drive. The Suzuki e-Survivor SUV, as stated by the company earlier, inherits the magnetic identity of Suzuki from the Jimny (Gypsy in India) and the Vitara. The Suzuki e-Survivor will have the off-road potential of the Jimny as can be seen from the large wheels housed in those big arches and the see-through doors. The e-Survivor is designed with a two-seater configuration and may receive a second row of seats as it reaches production form around 2020. However, so far we do not know when Maruti Suzuki will bring a production-ready e-Survivor to India.
Here's a look at the Suzuki e-Survivor SUV concept:
- 2021 Jeep Compass facelift road test review
- Skoda Rapid Rider relaunched in India, priced at Rs 7.79 lakh
- Government approves green tax proposal and scrappage policy, effective April 2022
- Honda Grazia Sports Edition launched at Rs. 82,564
- Lexus LS 500h Nishijin launched in India, priced at Rs 2.22 crore