Auto Expo 2018: Suzuki e-Survivor SUV concept image gallery
The Suzuki e-Survivor SUV concept was showcased at the recent Auto Expo 2018 stall of Maruti Suzuki India. The Suzuki e-Survivor concept was first showcased at the Tokyo Motor Show 2017. The Suzuki e-Survivor is an electric vehicle (EV) and comes powered by two electric motors for the front and back wheels for four-wheel drive. The Suzuki e-Survivor SUV, as stated by the company earlier, inherits the magnetic identity of Suzuki from the Jimny (Gypsy in India) and the Vitara. The Suzuki e-Survivor will have the off-road potential of the Jimny as can be seen from the large wheels housed in those big arches and the see-through doors. The e-Survivor is designed with a two-seater configuration and may receive a second row of seats as it reaches production form around 2020. However, so far we do not know when Maruti Suzuki will bring a production-ready e-Survivor to India.
Here's a look at the Suzuki e-Survivor SUV concept:
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron electric SUVs debut with up to 520 km range
- 2021 Skoda Kodiaq facelift unveiled, India launch by July