Auto Expo 2018: Suzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter image gallery
Based on the Suzuki Access 125, the Burgman Street is a maxi scooter with features such as an extra-long seat, LED head and tail lamps and a large storage boot. From the looks of it, one can see that the the Burgman Street takes inspiration from the much larger 650cc Burgman maxi-scooter. Suzuki India will be positioning the Burgman Street as a premium offering that will come with the plethora of features and options. The company will be offering the same powertrain that is offered on the Access 125. We believe the state of tune will be identical too, as the company did with the Intruder 150. While the 2018 Suzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter does not have direct rivals in the country, it will lock horns with Honda Grazia 125 and also the Aprilia SR 125 scooters. Scroll below to see the images of the Suzuki Burgman Street maxi-scooter.
Suzuki Burgman 125 Street Scooter first look in India
Starts Rs 77,900
Starts Rs 1,07,000
Starts Rs 73,912
Starts Rs 64,800
- 2023 Maruti Suzuki Invicto vs Toyota Innova Hycross comparison review - Who did it better?
- Nissan Magnite EZ-Shift review - is the AMT any good?
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch 3 new cars in 2024
- Maruti Suzuki Jimny Thunder Edition launched; prices start at Rs 10.74 lakh
- 2024 Hyundai Creta facelift spied testing again