Auto Expo 2018: Renault Zoe e-Sport Concept showcased
The Renault Zoe e-Sport Concept is a fully electric concept car that embodies Renault's commitment to the idea that electric cars can be fun and fast. The sporting credentials of the Renault Zoe e-Sport Concept extend beyond the car's styling and the same striking blue livery as the Renault e.dams team's front-running Formula E single-seaters. The bodywork of the Zoe e-Sport Concept is made entirely from lightweight carbon fibre, which helps to ensure outstanding acceleration from standstill to 100kph in just 3.2 seconds. The car tips the scales at a mere 1,400 kilograms, including 450 kilograms of batteries.
Renault was an early believer in zero emissions and electric vehicles with its first Zoe in 2012. Renault has successfully launched its second generation of electric cars: the new Zoe fitted with the Z.E.40 battery, which offers an extended autonomy of 400 km NEDC up to 300 km in real life driving situations with excitement, connected services and performance.
Zoe is the bestselling EV in Europe, and Renault has also launched its second-generation of EVs, with the new Kangoo Z.E., which is the highest-selling electric LCV in Europe.
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet