Auto Expo 2018: Mahindra unveils flagship SUV, eyes Toyota Fortuner and Ford Endeavour
Mahindra and Mahindra has been teasing about an all-new premium SUV on their social channels. And now the company has showcased the new flagship SUV at the 2018 Auto Expo. The Indian automobile manufacturer has clearly mentioned that the new SUV will be a rebranded version of the G4 Rexton sold in the international markets. The all-new Mahindra SUV as not been named yet.
The company states that this SUV will come with a 2.2-litre diesel motor that makes 178PS of power and generates 420Nm of torque. This motor is mated to a 7-speed Mercedes-Benz automatic transmission that will send power to all four wheels.
In terms of features, the all-new Mahindra SUV will come equipped with HID lighs, electric sunroof, dual-zone climate control, ventilated seats, 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with GPS, 9 airbags and electric parking brake.
While we wait for more information on this Mahindra luxurious SUV, we believe it will lock horns with the Ford Endeavour and the Toyota Fortuner in India. Let us know your views in the comment section below.
Starts Rs 29.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 29.98 Lakhs
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet