Auto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
Mahindra and Mahindra showcased the Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition compact SUV at the recently concluded Auto Expo 2018. The Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition is a showcase of the level of customisation which Mahindra can offer on its smallest SUV platform. The KUV100 Adventure Edition sports a wider stance, thanks to a customised body, with wider tyres. This lends the KUV100 Adventure Edition the look and feel of rally car, claims Mahindra. Owing to these customisations, the Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition appears longer. The KUV100 Adventure Edition is positioned as a young SUV packed with power and performance. The all-black interior is minimal, uncluttered, and purposeful while still remaining smart and stylish. There are no mechanical changes from the standard Mahindra KUV100 NXT. It should be noted that the KUV100 will be first compact SUV that Mahindra electrifies. At the moment, Mahindra has not announced any plans to introduce the Adventure Edition.
Here's a look at the Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition:
- FeaturesAtal Tunnel Rohtang: Benefits and Precautions -- Insights from Vijay Parmar, organizer, Raid De Himalaya
- NewsMaharahtra government in talks with Tesla to set up India facility
- NewsRenault expands Indian presence, with 34 new sales and service touchpoints
- Review2020 Hyundai Tuscon facelift road test review
- NewsFacelifted Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe SUV to launch in India on November 3