Auto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
Mahindra and Mahindra showcased the Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition compact SUV at the recently concluded Auto Expo 2018. The Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition is a showcase of the level of customisation which Mahindra can offer on its smallest SUV platform. The KUV100 Adventure Edition sports a wider stance, thanks to a customised body, with wider tyres. This lends the KUV100 Adventure Edition the look and feel of rally car, claims Mahindra. Owing to these customisations, the Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition appears longer. The KUV100 Adventure Edition is positioned as a young SUV packed with power and performance. The all-black interior is minimal, uncluttered, and purposeful while still remaining smart and stylish. There are no mechanical changes from the standard Mahindra KUV100 NXT. It should be noted that the KUV100 will be first compact SUV that Mahindra electrifies. At the moment, Mahindra has not announced any plans to introduce the Adventure Edition.
Here's a look at the Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition:
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Toyota Yaris to be discontinued this month, rebadged Ciaz replacement?
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh