Auto Expo 2018: Hero Moto Corp XPulse 200 in production guise revealed
Hero MotoCorp unveiled the new XPulse 200 in India at Auto Expo 2018. The bike was displayed in its production avatar and boasts of a number of features that make it a versatile motorcycle. The XPulse 200 is powered by the same 200cc engine that you get in the Extreme. However, the motor in the XPulse is fuel injected and produces 18.4Nm and 17.1Nm. Fuel injection will surely help performance and while riding at high altitudes, such as in Ladakh.
The XPulse 200 has a 21 inch front wheel and an 18 inch rear wheel. Both wheels are wirespoked and Hero claims good stability while riding off road. The front forks have 190mm travel while the gas charged monoshock at the rear has 170mm travel. This kind of wheel travel should offer a stable and even plush ride over bad surfaces.
With 220mm ground clearance, the XPulse is said to to be ready to tackle the most challenging terrain. And what is nice is that it also looks the part of an all terrain bike.
Starts Rs 98,500
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron electric SUVs debut with up to 520 km range
- 2021 Skoda Kodiaq facelift unveiled, India launch by July