Auto Expo 2018: Hero Moto Corp XPulse 200 in production guise revealed
Hero MotoCorp unveiled the new XPulse 200 in India at Auto Expo 2018. The bike was displayed in its production avatar and boasts of a number of features that make it a versatile motorcycle. The XPulse 200 is powered by the same 200cc engine that you get in the Extreme. However, the motor in the XPulse is fuel injected and produces 18.4Nm and 17.1Nm. Fuel injection will surely help performance and while riding at high altitudes, such as in Ladakh.
The XPulse 200 has a 21 inch front wheel and an 18 inch rear wheel. Both wheels are wirespoked and Hero claims good stability while riding off road. The front forks have 190mm travel while the gas charged monoshock at the rear has 170mm travel. This kind of wheel travel should offer a stable and even plush ride over bad surfaces.
With 220mm ground clearance, the XPulse is said to to be ready to tackle the most challenging terrain. And what is nice is that it also looks the part of an all terrain bike.
Starts Rs 98,500
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.45 lakh
- Tata Tiago EV launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.49 lakh
- Facelifted Tata Harrier spotted testing, expected to debut in early 2023
- Are Hybrids the Answer? And Should The Path To Electric Mobility Be Via Strong Hybrids?
- Price Comparison: Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Skoda Kushaq Vs Kia Seltos Vs Volkswagen Taigun Vs MG Astor