Auto Expo 2014 TVS lineup: Victor and Scooty refresh
TVS Motor Company has been silent for a long time and their most recent launch has been the Jupiter scooter that recently arrived based on the Wego platform. At the Auto Expo, as usual, TVS will show two new concepts pointing to future directions for the manufacturer. TVS declined to offer any further details but clarified that they will not be showing or discussing anything related to the new motorcycle that is expected to come from their BMW tie-up in 2015.
TVS Qube concept shown at the 2012 expo
TVS will also show two new two-wheelers set for production. We are expecting the Victor name to finally return at the Auto Expo that is a big brand name in TVS history and the company hopes to recreate that success in the commuter segment. The other two-wheeler is likely to be the upgrade to the scooterette or more likely the update to the Jive that has been spotted testing near ARAI in Pune signalling that it is close to final production form and ready to go on sale.
Starts Rs 54,042
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron electric SUVs debut with up to 520 km range
- 2021 Triumph Trident 660 first ride review