Auto Expo 2014: TVS Graphite concept unveiled
TVS unveiled its Graphite scooter concept at the Auto Expo 2014. The Graphite for most part of it looks production ready and several new features in it.
TVS says that the Graphite has 'stealth military aircraft engineering' and promises class leading acceleration and ride quality. The Graphite also receives Automated Manual Transmission or AMT as we know it, a first in the scooter category in India. TVS claims that the paddle shifters help in expediting gear shifts.
Other features of the Graphite include a matrix LCD console which shows connectivity, vehicle information and ride data. Amongst the security features, there is an electronic key and inbuilt immobilizer.
We expect TVS to launch the Graphite scooter later this year.
- 2021 Force Gurkha deliveries begin across India
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Rebadged Maruti Suzuki Ertiga expected to launch as Toyota Rumion in India