Auto Expo 2014: TVS Graphite concept unveiled
TVS unveiled its Graphite scooter concept at the Auto Expo 2014. The Graphite for most part of it looks production ready and several new features in it.
TVS says that the Graphite has 'stealth military aircraft engineering' and promises class leading acceleration and ride quality. The Graphite also receives Automated Manual Transmission or AMT as we know it, a first in the scooter category in India. TVS claims that the paddle shifters help in expediting gear shifts.
Other features of the Graphite include a matrix LCD console which shows connectivity, vehicle information and ride data. Amongst the security features, there is an electronic key and inbuilt immobilizer.
We expect TVS to launch the Graphite scooter later this year.
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- Ola opens final payment window for S1, S1 Pro
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh