Auto Expo 2014 Jaguar Land Rover lineup: F-TYPE Coupe, Range Rover LWB and Project 7
While we're still reeling from the sheer aural and visual impact of the Jaguar F-TYPE drop top, Jaguar plans to send us back into a frenzy of poppin-n-cracking with the new F-TYPE coupe. The top of the line F-TYPE R will feature a new 550PS V8 which is 55PS more than the top end V8 S convertible. The base V6 and V6 S models will continue to use the same supercharged V6 motor that produces 340 and 380PS respectively. Transmission duties are handled by an 8-speed auto box, while the entire body is constructed in aluminium.
Jaguar Project 7
Other than the gorgeous F-TYPE coupe, the desirable Range Rover Evoque facelift with a 9-speed transmission will also be showcased. The company may also bring in the DC100 Concept as also the Evoque convertible to the expo. JLR will also launch the Range Rover LWB, which should be the country's most expensive SUV when it goes on sale. Jaguar's first ever SUV, the C-X17 concept will also be showcased. The single seater Project 7 roadster will also grace the Brit manufacturer's stall.
Starts Rs 95.12 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.74 Crore
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Ola opens final payment window for S1, S1 Pro
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Baleno facelift production begins ahead of launch
- Live updates: 2022 Toyota Hilux India unveil, expected prices, interiors, mileage, specifications, engine, features, safety