Auto Expo 2014: Hero Dash unveiled in India
The closest to launch scooter Hero showed at the Auto Expo was the Hero Dash which is powered by a 8.4PS 110cc engine, the same that powers its Maestro scooter. The Dash, then, is the sporty-masculine end of Hero's 110cc scooter range. As usual, Hero have loaded it with convenience features like a fuel lid that opens with the ignition key slot, ana-digi meters, LED tail light, side stand indicator, its new integrated braking system (IBS), USB charger, illuminated under-seat storage and a service due indicator.
The Dash is expected to shore up the volumes for Hero in the scooter market where Hero intends to be the market leader. Hero already averages over 60,000 units a month and is raising production to 75,000 units a month. The Hero Dash will be launched in India in the first half of next fiscal
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- Comparison test: KTM 390 Adventure vs Royal Enfield Himalayan BSVI vs BMW G 310 GS vs Hero Xpulse 200