Auto Expo 2014 Harley-Davidson lineup: Street 750, Street Bob and Street Glide
The big news for Harley-Davidson, of course, is the new Street 750, their first India-made product. The company intends to announce prices for the Street 750 at the Auto Expo and open bookings and expects to start delivering the Street 750 to Indian customers by May-June 2014.
At the global launch in Milan, the company also confirmed that it intended the Street 750 to be priced at under Rs 5 lakh on road, setting the stage for a Harley that will be priced at an extremely tempting and affordable Rs 4.4 lakh. We expect the Street 750 to be the largest-selling Harley in India before the year is out. Harley-Davidson will also showcase the new Street Glide model that our Alan rode a couple of months ago in Malaysia.
2014 Harley-Davidson Street Glide
The motorcycle which came out of Harley's Project Rushmore feature among other things part-liquid cooling and significant upgrades. Harley will also present and start sales of the new 2014 Street Bob model one of our favourite Harleys in the whole range and a bike that is in CKD assembly in India.
Starts Rs 12,68,000
Starts Rs 30,53,000
Starts Rs 5,34,000
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet