Auto Expo 2014: Chevrolet Adra SUV Concept unveiled in India
GM's SUV concept the Adra has made it's global debut at the Auto Expo 2014. This SUV has been conceived completely by Indian designers at GM's technical center in Bangalore, India.
The Adra's appearance is a mix of global Chevrolet design language and the expectations of the next generation Indian SUV buyer.
It will most likely get the engines and transmission which are doing duty in the Sail sedan.
The Adra has typical SUV characteristics like high ground clearance, good all-round visibility, dominating view of the road and roomy interiors but in a compact package.
Starts Rs 7.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.49 Lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Tata Motors experience a 38 percent rise in sales for the month of November 2021
- Bounce Infinity E1 electric scooter launched, prices start from Rs 45,099
- Yamaha Aerox 155 first ride review
- Upcoming Kia MPV officially named Carens, unveil on December 16