Auto Expo 2014: Chevrolet Adra SUV Concept unveiled in India
GM's SUV concept the Adra has made it's global debut at the Auto Expo 2014. This SUV has been conceived completely by Indian designers at GM's technical center in Bangalore, India.
The Adra's appearance is a mix of global Chevrolet design language and the expectations of the next generation Indian SUV buyer.
It will most likely get the engines and transmission which are doing duty in the Sail sedan.
The Adra has typical SUV characteristics like high ground clearance, good all-round visibility, dominating view of the road and roomy interiors but in a compact package.
Starts Rs 7.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.49 Lakhs
- Every Drop Counts: India's most fuel-efficient cars of 2021
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700