Auto Expo 2014: BMW M6 Grand Coupe unveiled in India
BMW showcased their new M6 Grand Coupe at Auto Expo 2014. This is the most premium offering from BMW in its M division. The car will be powered by a 4.4 litre V8 developing 560PS @ 6000-7000rpm and 680Nm torque @ 1500-5750rpm.
BMW M division as we all know is famous for prepping up their normal road cars into the race bred machines, the engineers prop up the engines and dynamics and make these cars more track friendly.
It is expected to be launched in India by April this year.
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet
- NewsLimited edition Diavel 1260 Lamborghini draws inspiration from 820PS Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsAprilia SXR 160 maxi-scooter to enter production soon, launch expected in January 2021
- NewsHonda CMX1100 Rebel powered by Africa Twin's 1100 unveiled
- NewsRolls-Royce Dawn, Wraith and Cullinan Black Badge cars get Neon Nights variants, limited to three each