Auto Expo 2014: BMW M6 Grand Coupe unveiled in India
BMW showcased their new M6 Grand Coupe at Auto Expo 2014. This is the most premium offering from BMW in its M division. The car will be powered by a 4.4 litre V8 developing 560PS @ 6000-7000rpm and 680Nm torque @ 1500-5750rpm.
BMW M division as we all know is famous for prepping up their normal road cars into the race bred machines, the engineers prop up the engines and dynamics and make these cars more track friendly.
It is expected to be launched in India by April this year.
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Government confident of local manufacturing of lithium-ion EV batteries by 2022
- 2021 Triumph Trident 660 first ride review
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home