Auto Expo 2012 - Maruti Suzuki Swift bags the ICOTY and Honda CBR250R declared the IMOTY
JK Tyre presented the Indian Car of the Year (ICOTY) and the Indian Motorcycle of the Year (IMOTY) on the eve of the 2012 Auto Expo and the awards went to Maruti Suzuki Swift and the Honda CBR250R respectively.
The awards are modelled on the lines of the American Car of the Year, European Car of the Year and Japanese Car of the Year. The awards were given away at a glittering ceremony that witnessed the presence of esteemed guests including bureaucrats, the scions of the corporate world, and senior officials from the auto industry and representatives from industry bodies.
Starts Rs 5.73 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1,64,143
- Spec Comparison: Hyundai Tucson Vs Jeep Compass Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Helmet cameras are now a punishable offence in Kerala
- Top-5 best selling cars for July 2022
- Mahindra drop another teaser showing off the upcoming EVs infotainment
- Upcoming Audi Q3 bookings commence from Rs 2 lakh