Auto Expo 2012 - Maruti Suzuki Swift bags the ICOTY and Honda CBR250R declared the IMOTY
JK Tyre presented the Indian Car of the Year (ICOTY) and the Indian Motorcycle of the Year (IMOTY) on the eve of the 2012 Auto Expo and the awards went to Maruti Suzuki Swift and the Honda CBR250R respectively.
The awards are modelled on the lines of the American Car of the Year, European Car of the Year and Japanese Car of the Year. The awards were given away at a glittering ceremony that witnessed the presence of esteemed guests including bureaucrats, the scions of the corporate world, and senior officials from the auto industry and representatives from industry bodies.
Starts Rs 5.73 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1,64,143
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet