Auto Budget 2015: Ford India's Anurag Mehrotra comments
"We welcome the government's clear focus on promoting infrastructure and investment in the Union Budget. We also compliment a clear roadmap for GST implementation and expect this, along with a clear focus on infrastructure development, to aid economic growth in the long-term. A concerted effort to strike a balance between economic and social indicators for growth has been outlined by the Government. This is certainly positive and encouraging."
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?