Auto Budget 2015: Ford India's Anurag Mehrotra comments
"We welcome the government's clear focus on promoting infrastructure and investment in the Union Budget. We also compliment a clear roadmap for GST implementation and expect this, along with a clear focus on infrastructure development, to aid economic growth in the long-term. A concerted effort to strike a balance between economic and social indicators for growth has been outlined by the Government. This is certainly positive and encouraging."
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Ola opens final payment window for S1, S1 Pro
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- Live updates: 2022 Toyota Hilux India unveil, expected prices, interiors, mileage, specifications, engine, features, safety
- Goodbye Cyrus Gandhy-Burn the rubber on your way to heaven