Auto Budget 2015 expectations: Steffen Berns from Bosch India
An inclusive and growth oriented budget would help in the revival of the auto industry. To this end, the annual budget would need to stimulate the flow of investments in key sectors which in the long run would also help boost the consumption.
I am looking forward to:
1. The implementation of GST-which will help grow GDP
2. Focused approach towards sustainable infrastructure development, specially roads, railways and ports
3. Measures that improve the 'Ease of doing business': A clear roadmap including transparent process oriented way with defined timeframe for clearances
4. Fiscal discipline and control on fiscal deficit
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - Views of T. R. Raghunandan, Ex-IAS officer