Auto Budget 2015 expectations: Steffen Berns from Bosch India
An inclusive and growth oriented budget would help in the revival of the auto industry. To this end, the annual budget would need to stimulate the flow of investments in key sectors which in the long run would also help boost the consumption.
I am looking forward to:
1. The implementation of GST-which will help grow GDP
2. Focused approach towards sustainable infrastructure development, specially roads, railways and ports
3. Measures that improve the 'Ease of doing business': A clear roadmap including transparent process oriented way with defined timeframe for clearances
4. Fiscal discipline and control on fiscal deficit
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- First Ola electric car to be a large sedan