Auto Budget 2015 expectations: Steffen Berns from Bosch India
An inclusive and growth oriented budget would help in the revival of the auto industry. To this end, the annual budget would need to stimulate the flow of investments in key sectors which in the long run would also help boost the consumption.
I am looking forward to:
1. The implementation of GST-which will help grow GDP
2. Focused approach towards sustainable infrastructure development, specially roads, railways and ports
3. Measures that improve the 'Ease of doing business': A clear roadmap including transparent process oriented way with defined timeframe for clearances
4. Fiscal discipline and control on fiscal deficit
- 2023 Maruti Suzuki Invicto vs Toyota Innova Hycross comparison review - Who did it better?
- Nissan Magnite EZ-Shift review - is the AMT any good?
- New Triumph Thruxton 400 cafe racer spotted: What to expect?
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch 3 new cars in 2024
- 2024 Hyundai Creta facelift spied testing again