Auto Budget 2015 expectations: Steffen Berns from Bosch India
An inclusive and growth oriented budget would help in the revival of the auto industry. To this end, the annual budget would need to stimulate the flow of investments in key sectors which in the long run would also help boost the consumption.
I am looking forward to:
1. The implementation of GST-which will help grow GDP
2. Focused approach towards sustainable infrastructure development, specially roads, railways and ports
3. Measures that improve the 'Ease of doing business': A clear roadmap including transparent process oriented way with defined timeframe for clearances
4. Fiscal discipline and control on fiscal deficit
- 2024 Jeep Compass 4x2 AT review, first drive - widening the net
- Royal Enfield Rentals introduced in India
- 2023 Tata Nexon facelift review, first drive - focused on the positives
- New Royal Enfield Himalayan 450 engine and dimensions details revealed
- Lexus GX review - the baby LX packs in serious punch!