Audi TT Roadster debuts at the Paris Motor Show 2014: Image gallery
We're at the Paris Motor Show this week, bringing you all the lowdown from the world's biggest automotive event. With all that stunning, exotic metal on display at the motor show, the OD lens hasn't quite quit capturing it all. We start with the Audi TT Roadster, the second in its family - scroll down to get a good look at this yellow four-door coupe and see if it gets your heart racing like it did ours. A little heads-up though - the fully automatic fabric hood was down the entire time - we would have loved to know if you could tell it apart from the £2,200 cheaper coupe version, with the roof up.
There's a choice of two engines set to power the Roadster - a 227PS 2.0 TFSI and a 306PS (gulp) TTS. Both come mated to a six-speed manual as standard or an optional six-speed dual-clutch S Tronic gearbox for £1,370 (around Rs 1 lakh) extra
Out of the two variants - the Sport and S Line, the latter gets the 19-inch wheels, full LED headlights and a 10mm drop in ride height
Audi's new 12.3-inch virtual cockpit screen is to replace the traditional instrument cluster and sat-nav in both variants
The highlight here is a fully automatic fabric hood which contributes to the premium of £2,200 (around Rs 2 lakh) over the equivalent coupe
The Audi TT Roadster will be available in Europe from mid November. The TTS version is slotted for launch there in early 2015
Starts Rs 63.12 Lakhs
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet