Audi RS6 Avant Performance now available in India at Rs 1.65 crore
Audi India has added a new offering to its line-up of high-performance Audi Sport models in the country with the introduction of the Audi RS6 Avant Performance. Prices for this 605PS and 750 Nm station wagon start at Rs 1.65 crore (ex-showroom India).
The Performance is powered by the same 4.0-litre twin turbo V8 but makes 45PS and 50 Nm (via an overboost function) more than the standard car. The engine comes with a cylinder deactivation function as well. Other additions are a contrasting paint scheme on the front splitter, door mirrors, rear diffuser and Quattro lettering on the front grille. Larger 21-inch alloys and a sports exhaust round off the other major changes.
The new version also shares the standard car's 8-speed automatic and Quattro all-wheel-drive system.
The RS6 Avant Performance is the only wagon available for sale in India since the standard car was launched in 2015. Like other fast wagons, the RS6 Avant Performance allows for a mix of practicality and performance makes for an endearing package for most enthusiasts.
Also see: 2018 Audi RS6 Avant Performance | First Drive
- Tata Motors experience a 38 percent rise in sales for the month of November 2021
- Bounce Infinity E1 electric scooter launched, prices start from Rs 45,099
- Yamaha Aerox 155 first ride review
- Upcoming Kia MPV officially named Carens, unveil on December 16
- Supreme Court allows registration of BS4 vehicles sold before April 1, 2020