Audi R8 LMS GT4 is now on sale
The new Audi R8 LMS GT4 was first displayed at the New York Auto Show earlier this year. Now that same car is on sale, and can be ordered through Audi Sport, the German manufacturer's motorsport division.
The new Audi R8 GT4
The track-only R8 LMS GT4 will cost 198,000 (about Rs 1.52 crore). Other than Europe, the car can also be ordered in North America, Asia and Australia.
The R8 LMS GT4 comes with the same naturally aspirated 5.2-litre V10 engine as in the street version of the R8. The engine delivers a maximum power of 495PS and 550Nm of torque. The company claims that the R8 can do 0-100kph in under four seconds, and can go upwards of 250kph.
Of course, this race-spec car does without the Quattro system, and also features rear-wheel drive and a seven-speed DSG 'box.
Deliveries of the new R8 LMS GT4 are expected to begin in December. Christmas will be very, very interesting for a few lucky people around the world, then!
Starts Rs 2.55 Crore
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained