Audi Q8 SUV teased in new sketches before Shanghai reveal
Audi continues to tease the new Q8 SUV, this time with detailed sketches. The Audi Q8 will be the German carmaker's new flagship SUV when it is revealed next week at the Audi China Brand Summit Shenzhen in Shanghai on June 5. The two new renderings provide details about the luxury SUV which could not be seen in spy shots of a test mule spotted earlier. The sketches are of the front and rear views of the Audi Q8. They show an imposing front end with pronounced hood creases and an oversized hexagonal grille sporting vertical chrome slats.
The front also features LED headlights. At the back, the Q8 receives a rakish rear hatch and taillights connected by a narrow streak across the tailgate. Creased fenders above the wheel wells and integrated trapezoidal exhausts complete the look. The look is unique from the Q series vehicles we have seen so far.
Audi describes the Q8 as a combination of luxury coupe and sporty coupe. The Audi Q8 is based on the concept showcased at the 2017 Detroit Auto Show. It shares its MLB platform with the Q7 it will be positioned above.
Here is the 2019 Audi Q8 First Drive Video Review
Starts Rs 1.34 Crore
- FeaturesReplicas of "World's First Car" being made in Coimbatore
- NewsDucati teases a new Monster, to be unveiled on December 2
- NewsGovt of India: Only BIS certified two-wheeler helmets can be manufactured and sold in the country
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application