Audi Q7 and Q5 SUVs available with limited-period celebratory pricing, starting at Rs 49.99 lakh
Audi India has dropped prices of its two SUVs mainstays, the Audi Q7 and Audi Q5, to celebrate these cars' 10th anniversary in the India market. Prices for the Q5 45 TFSI Premium Plus have reduced by Rs 5.9 lakh to Rs 49.99 lakh. The diesel 40 TDI Premium Plus also costs the same amount now. The Q7 has seen a Rs 4.92 lakh drop in price for the 45 TFSI petrol's Premium Plus variant, which now comes in at Rs 68.99 lakh. The 45 TDI is now priced at 71.99 lakh, a Rs 6.1 lakh reduction.
The 45 TFSI motor in both the Q5 and Q7 is a 2.0-litre in-line 4-cylinder turbo-petrol with 252PS and 370Nm. The 40 TDI in the Q5 is a 2.0-litre in-line 4-cylinder turbo-diesel with 190PS and 400Nm. The Q7 in its 45 TDI guise is powered by a 3.0-litre V6 turbo-diesel which puts out 245PS and 600Nm.
Both these SUVs are now in their second generation, with a facelift for the Q7 lined up in a few months' time. The Q7 competes with cars like the BMW X5 and Range Rover Velar whereas the Q5 competes in one of the more hotly contested segments of the luxury car market. Its rivals include the BMW X3, Mercedes-Benz GLC, Volvo XC60, Lexus NX and Jaguar F-Pace.
Starts Rs 70.12 Lakhs
Starts Rs 53.25 Lakhs
Starts Rs 60.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 74.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 62.17 Lakhs
Starts Rs 52.75 Lakhs
Starts Rs 52.9 Lakhs
- NewsMahindra Thar scores four stars in Global NCAP crash tests
- News2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid facelift unveiled internationally
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and SBI tie-up to offer financial benefits
- NewsPorsche Taycan sets world record going sideways
- NewsIndia two-wheeler helmet market is projected to grow at a double digit rate, Sidhartha Khurana, STUDDS