Audi Q3 Dynamic Edition launched in India at Rs 39.78 lakh
Audi India has launched the Q3 Dynamic Edition in India at Rs 39.78 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). Compared to the regular version, the Audi Q3 Dynamic Edition gets a re-designed front bumper along with a lip spoiler, air inlet cover, chrome accents on the front grille and quattro label on the rear doors. It also comes equipped with Audi logo LED projection lamps on the front doors, clear lens tail lamps and full-paint finish on the wheel arches.
In terms of features, the Audi Q3 Dynamic Edition gets LED headlamps and tail lamps with integrated dynamic turn indicators as standard. It also gets the Audi Sound System with voice dialogue system while the infotainment system gets a phone box for better signal reception, Audi Music Interface, a 20GB jukebox, two SDHC slots, and Bluetooth compatibility with music and voice streaming. Electrically adjustable front seats and LED interior lighting package are also offered as standard.
In an official release, the luxury carmaker has stated that only 101 units of the Q3 Dynamic Edition will be offered across India. The Audi Q3 is available in India with a 2.0-litre 4-cylinder turbo diesel engine in two states of tune - 140PS and 176PS. The Q3 Dynamic Edition gets no mechanical updates and is being offered with the 176PS version of the same engine. The engine is mated to a 7-speed S tronic automatic transmission.
Starts Rs 32.48 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant