Audi opens second showroom in Andhra Pradesh at Visakhapatnam
Audi India has opened its second showroom in Andhra Pradesh at Visakhapatnam. The new showroom (Audi Visakhapatnam) is located at Rama Talkies road. This 4750 sq-ft facility will sell the entire Audi India model range and will also house a shop where customers can purchase Audi branded merchandise.
Audi Visakhapatnam will also manage the 10,000 sq-ft service facility which will open three months from now. This facility will be put up at Paradesipalem, NH-5, Visakhapatnam-Bhubaneshwar Hwy. Once functional, it will be able to service 12 cars per day in a single shift. It will also have a body and paint shop. In the meantime, servicing of Audi cars will be done at a temporary workshop with only three bays.
Audi plans to have around a total of 40 showrooms in India this year.
Commenting on the occasion, Joe King, head, Audi India,said," The inauguration of Audi Visakhapatnam marks our presence in one of the key emerging markets for luxury automobiles in India and provides us with an opportunity to capitalize on the growing demand for luxury in this region. Audi Hyderabad has been a key contributor to our success story in India and we are very confident that Audi Visakhapatnam will help us further consolidate our market share in the region. We see a huge potential for growth in Visakhapatnam and are delighted to continue our association with Olympus Motors Pvt. Ltd."
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh