Audi launches the Q3 S in India at Rs 24.99 lakh
Audi has launched its most affordable offering for the Indian market, the Q3 S at Rs 24.99 lakh ex- Delhi. The Q3 S is a trimmed down version of the popular Q3 SUV. The Q3 currently operates in a segment which has the BMW X1, Mercedes' A-Class, B-Class, Volvo V40, Mini Countryman and the upcoming GLA.
The Q3 S is powered by the same 2.0-litre TDI engine that powers the Q3 diesel. But the detuned engine makes 142PS and is good for 320Nm of max torque. The lighter Q3 S is a 2-wheel drive, with a 6-speed manual transmission driving the power to the front wheels.
Bhaichung Bhutia with Aditya Patel and Michael Perschke at the Q3 S launch
Considering it is the budget Q3, the Q3 S misses out on Audi's trademark 'Quattro' system and daytime running LED lamps. Leather upholstery, voice dialog system, climate control, top-of-the-line infotainment system and 18-inch alloy wheels are however, part of the standard fare. On the safety front, the Q3 s boasts of six airbags, ABS, ESP, cruise control and rear parking assistance. The first ten online bookings of the Q3 S receive Audi's off-road style package for free.
Audi has been able to slash the prices for the Q3 S thanks to it being assembled through CKD units at the Aurangabad plant.
Starts Rs 32.48 Lakhs
Starts Rs 35.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 39.5 Lakhs
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- 2021 Force Gurkha deliveries begin across India
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate