Audi launches the Q3 1.4 TFSI in India at Rs 32.20 lakh
Audi India has just launched the 2017 Q3 in India with a 1.4-litre TFSI petrol engine at Rs 32.20 lakh (ex-Delhi). This is the first time that a Q model gets a 1.4-litre petrol motor and joins the recently launched 2017 Q3 2.0 TDI Front Wheel Drive (FWD). The Q3 petrol will be available in Front Wheel Drive (FWD) version for now.
The engine in the Q3 1.4 TFSI produces 150PS and 250Nm. It is mated to a 6-speed S-tronic transmission. Audi claims the petrol Q3 can accelerate from 0-100kmph in 8.9 seconds.
This variant of the Q3 too gets the updates that were seen in the 2017 diesel Q3. Some of the standard features include a panoramic sunroof, LED headlights with DRLs, 17-inch alloy wheels and a two-zone air-conditioner.
Speaking at the launch of the new Q3 petrol, Rahil Ansari, head, Audi India said that the company is expanding the options that a customer can choose from. The Audi Q3 is the company's bestselling model in India and the introduction of the petrol Q3 will further strengthen its portfolio in the market.
The Q3 has been a highly popular model in the country and the new range of Q3s with a choice of petrol or diesel motors will surely help it stay competitive. The 2017 Audi Q3 rivals the new BMW X1 and the Mercedes-Benz GLA. While the GLA gets a petrol motor in addition to a diesel motor the X1 is only available with a 2-litre diesel engine.
Starts Rs 32.48 Lakhs
Starts Rs 35.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 32.33 Lakhs
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron electric SUVs debut with up to 520 km range
- 2021 Skoda Kodiaq facelift unveiled, India launch by July