Audi launches monsoon service campaign from August 12-24 in India
Audi India has introduced a monsoon campaign that offers its customers a comprehensive 50-point check-up that includes general technicals, exterior-interior, air-conditioning, brakes and tyres, undercarriage, road test and post road test parameters. The 12 days long monsoon campaign will be held between August 12-24 across all authorised Audi workshops in India.
Customers can get their brake pads, rotors and sensors checked for all models and can also save in case of a repair or an overhaul. Audi India also claims to offer exceptional value on genuine Audi accessories. Customers can also save 15 per cent on extended warranty and 20 per cent on roadside assistance.
The company is also offering new Pirelli tyres with a 10 per cent off. If required, the authorised personnel will evaluate one's Audi vehicle and would be offered trade-in/exchange offers. The company also has a fleet of pre-owned Audi cars with above 300 checkpoints which are 'Audi approved' to choose from.
Starts Rs 32.48 Lakhs
Starts Rs 70.12 Lakhs
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Skoda Kodiaq facelift unveiled, India launch by July
- Citroen C5 X estate unveiled, will be company's flagship