Audi launches 2017 Q3 in India at Rs 34.2 lakh
Audi India has launched the refreshed Audi Q3 at a starting price of Rs 34.2 lakh. The quattro-equipped variant with a more powerful motor is priced at Rs 37.2 lakh, both prices ex-Delhi. The SUV gets a few design updates and two new engines - 2.0-litre TDI front-wheel drive and 2-litre TDI quattro. The former produces 150PS and 340Nm of torque while the latter produces 184PS and 380Nm. Both engines are mated to an updated 7-speed S tronic transmission. Audi has given the petrol Q3 a miss and it is likely that the car will be introduced at a later stage with a smaller engine but more powerful engine.
Audi claims that the FWD Q3 can sprint from 0 to 100kmph in 9.3 seconds. The new Q3 quattro is faster and completes the 0-100kmph dash in 7.9 seconds only.
Besides the new engines, the new Q3 gets a revised front end which includes a new bumper and air inlets in the grille. In addition, the new Q3 features a panoramic sunroof, 17-inch alloy wheels, and LED headlamps and DRLs as standard.
Inside, the new Q3 gets a four-spoke steering wheel with paddle shifts and standard electric seat adjustment for the driver. There is also a new dual-zone automatic climate control that's standard in both the variants.
Starts Rs 32.48 Lakhs
Starts Rs 35.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 32.33 Lakhs
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet