Audi India crosses the 10,000 units sales mark
While it may be relatively easy for mainstream car manufacturers to cross the 10,000 sales mark in just a few months' time, luxury automobile makers seldom enjoy that privilege. Audi India has reportedly crossed the 10,000 units sale with a month to spare in this year. This comes as no surprise though, as the company recorded more than 10,000 sales in the last year.
The line-up from Audi India currently includes the A4, A6 and A8 sedans while the S4 and S6 are their performance variants. Audi also has SUVs in the form of the Q3, Q5 and Q7 on sale along with the R8 supercar. To mark the achievement, Audi has many offers lined up for customers. The A4 and A6, for a limited time, are available with three years' insurance, warranty, service package and roadside assistance at no extra charges. This accounts for savings of up to Rs five lakh on the A4 and Rs six lakh on the bigger A6.
The German carmaker will also be launching the A3 cabriolet next month in India. In the coming year, Audi will add the new Q3, Q7, RS Q3, RS6 and the new TT to its Indian portfolio.
Starts Rs 2.55 Crore
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- Living with an electric car: Mumbai-Pune roadtrip in a Tata Nexon EV
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.30 lakh