Audi announces prices for the 2015 A3 sedan in the US
Audi has announced that the 2015 A3 Sedan will be priced from $29,900 onwards in the US.
A3 is Audi's answer to Mercedes-Benz's entry-level luxury segment car
It is Audi's player for the entry-level luxury segment and is priced in competition to the 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA250. Both cars cost $29,900 minus the on-road costs. Standard equipment on the A3 includes leather upholstery, panoramic glass sunroof, xenon headlights and LED DRLs/ taillights and Bluetooth connectivity. The quattro, a Bang & Olufsen music system and infotainment system with 4G connectivity can also be ordered with the A3.
The quattro AWD - a tempting option
The engine options include a 1.8 TFSI, 2.0 TFSI, 2.0 TDI clean diesel and a performance 2.0 TFSI coming from the S3. All engines are mated to the standard 6-speed S tronic transmission. Eventually this A3 will by joined by the A3 Cabriolet, the A3 TDI clean diesel, the S3 sedan and the A3 Sportback e-tron hybrid.
The vehicle will officially be launched in the US in early 2014. The Indian launch should also be soon after. The A3 sedan has also been spotted testing in India. We have driven the A3 sedan and here is our first
For now, here is a sneak-peek into the Audi A3.
Starts Rs 30.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 31.72 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh