Audi A4 recalled in India
Audi India which last week recalled the certain batches of the Q7 SUV has now initiated the same for the A4 sedan. The German company is recalling 6758 units of the A4 manufactured between Nov 2011 - Oct 2014 for an airbag module software updation.
Audi has already started contacting customers of the affected A4 cars. It is likely that without the software updation, the airbags may not be activated in the event of an collision. The software updation will take approximately 30 minutes at authorized Audi workshops. Audi says that no parts require replacement though. This action initiated in India like the Q7's is part of a global recall program.
The Q7 SUVs which were recalled had their brake vacuum line replaced. The earlier vacuum line may allow engine oil to seep into the braking system thus hampering the speed retarding capability of the SUV.
Starts Rs 42.34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 70.12 Lakhs
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh