Audi A4 recalled in India
Audi India which last week recalled the certain batches of the Q7 SUV has now initiated the same for the A4 sedan. The German company is recalling 6758 units of the A4 manufactured between Nov 2011 - Oct 2014 for an airbag module software updation.
Audi has already started contacting customers of the affected A4 cars. It is likely that without the software updation, the airbags may not be activated in the event of an collision. The software updation will take approximately 30 minutes at authorized Audi workshops. Audi says that no parts require replacement though. This action initiated in India like the Q7's is part of a global recall program.
The Q7 SUVs which were recalled had their brake vacuum line replaced. The earlier vacuum line may allow engine oil to seep into the braking system thus hampering the speed retarding capability of the SUV.
Starts Rs 42.34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 70.12 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed