Audi A3 Cabriolet launched in India at Rs 44.75 lakh
Audi India has launched the A3 Cabriolet at Rs 44.75 lakh, ex-Delhi. Available with just a petrol engine, the A3 Cabriolet comes to India via the CBU route. This is the third cabriolet model in the country after the Porsche Boxster and the Mini Cooper.
The A3 Cabriolet has a retractable soft top which can be deployed within 18 seconds even when the car is on the move at speeds upto 50kmph. The car also shares most of its component and features with its sedan counterpart. The petrol engine is also inherited from the A3 sedan. It's a 180PS/250Nm motor which is good for a 7.8 second 0-100kmph run and a top whack of 240kmph. A twin-clutch 7-speed automatic transmission handles the gear shifts.
Starts Rs 48.52 Lakhs
Starts Rs 30.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 38.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.02 Crore
- NewsKia to reinvent and relaunch brand, new logo coming in early 2021
- NewsMercedes-Benz takes bigger stake in Aston Martin in new technical partnership
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Yamaha MT-09 unveiled, launch expected in 2021
- NewsFacelifted Honda CR-V Special Edition launched in India at Rs 29.50 lakh
- NewsKarnataka Govt. offers support to Tesla to setup manufacturing and R&D base