Audi A3 Cabriolet launched in India at Rs 44.75 lakh
Audi India has launched the A3 Cabriolet at Rs 44.75 lakh, ex-Delhi. Available with just a petrol engine, the A3 Cabriolet comes to India via the CBU route. This is the third cabriolet model in the country after the Porsche Boxster and the Mini Cooper.
The A3 Cabriolet has a retractable soft top which can be deployed within 18 seconds even when the car is on the move at speeds upto 50kmph. The car also shares most of its component and features with its sedan counterpart. The petrol engine is also inherited from the A3 sedan. It's a 180PS/250Nm motor which is good for a 7.8 second 0-100kmph run and a top whack of 240kmph. A twin-clutch 7-speed automatic transmission handles the gear shifts.
Starts Rs 48.52 Lakhs
Starts Rs 30.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 38 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.02 Crore
- 2023 Maruti Suzuki Invicto vs Toyota Innova Hycross comparison review - Who did it better?
- Nissan Magnite EZ-Shift review - is the AMT any good?
- New Triumph Thruxton 400 cafe racer spotted: What to expect?
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch 3 new cars in 2024
- 2024 Hyundai Creta facelift spied testing again