Ather Energy will expand operations to Hyderabad, Mumbai, New Delhi, Pune
Ather Energy has sent out invitations to dealer partners in Hyderabad, Mumbai, New Delhi, and Pune to expand its network in India. Currently, Ather operates its own dealership networks in Bengaluru (Indiranagar) and Chennai (Wallace Garden Street).
Ather will design the dealerships adhering to its experience-led model which allows potential customers to test ride and have a hands-on experience with the scooter. The dealership will also let the customers experience Ather electric scooter's connected features.
Ather has also stated that the company will provide fast charging facility prior to the deliveries. The prices for the Ather 450 are Rs 1.13 lakh in Banglore and Rs 1.22 lakh in Chennai. The aforementioned prices are on-road prices for the respective cities.
"Intelligent electric vehicles are a new category for which the traditional retail model doesn't really work. We have spent the last couple of years pioneering a new model in Chennai and Bengaluru, which is focused on experience. We are now looking for dealers and partners to expand across the country in a short period of time. It is an opportunity for us and the partners to prepare for the next phase of the automobile revolution and invest in skill development and employment for a new breed of retail professionals." Said, Ravneet Phokela, Chief Business Officer.
Starts Rs 64,800
Starts Rs 72,270
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh