Atelier Ruby celebrates 90 years of BMW Motorrad with a collection of helmets
Atelier Ruby, the French maker of exquisite helmets, has come up with a new collection to celebrate 90 years of BMW Motorrad. BMW Motorrad is the motorcycle brand of the German automaker.
The Pavillion style
Ruby has come up with a capsule collection of helmets. Called the Munich 90 collection, it includes three designs in three styles. One of them is the BMW signature blue and red stripes on a white background worn by riders/drivers of two wheeled/four wheeled BMWs.
The Belvedere style
The helmets are made of lacquered carbon fiber shells and lamb leather lining. These helmets come at a starting price of $980 (Rs 60,300) for a Pavillion model and the top end full-face Castel model comes at $1,430 (Rs 88,000).
The Castel style
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron electric SUVs debut with up to 520 km range
- 2021 Skoda Kodiaq facelift unveiled, India launch by July