Atelier Ruby celebrates 90 years of BMW Motorrad with a collection of helmets
Atelier Ruby, the French maker of exquisite helmets, has come up with a new collection to celebrate 90 years of BMW Motorrad. BMW Motorrad is the motorcycle brand of the German automaker.
The Pavillion style
Ruby has come up with a capsule collection of helmets. Called the Munich 90 collection, it includes three designs in three styles. One of them is the BMW signature blue and red stripes on a white background worn by riders/drivers of two wheeled/four wheeled BMWs.
The Belvedere style
The helmets are made of lacquered carbon fiber shells and lamb leather lining. These helmets come at a starting price of $980 (Rs 60,300) for a Pavillion model and the top end full-face Castel model comes at $1,430 (Rs 88,000).
The Castel style
- First Ola electric car to be a large sedan
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- 2022 Hyundai Venue facelift: Prices and variants explained
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed