At Rs 18.9 lakh, Jeep Compass gets a petrol Longitude (O) AT variant
FCA India has launched a new petrol variant of the Jeep Compass SUV. Priced at Rs 18.9 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi), this version comes in the Longitude(O) trim level. The petrol Compass was earlier only available in the base Sport, Limited, Limited(O) and Limited Plus trims.
Limited trim shown for representation only
The petrol Compass is powered by a 1.4 litre turbocharged petrol motor which makes 163PS and 250 Nm. This is paired with a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic in the new variant. This gearbox is also available on the Limited trim. The Sport gets a six-speed manual. There is no AWD option with the petrol Compass.
Notable features available on this trim level are the seven inch UConnect touchscreen infotainment system, projector headlamps with a cornering function, dual-zone air-conditioning, keyless entry and push button start and rear parking sensors.
The petrol automatic Lonitude(O) trim is around a lakh chaper that the Limited trim and slightly more than three lakhs pricier than the Sport. This option plugs a gap in the Jeep Compass' quite extensive line-up. Further, with numerous new launches coming up in this segment, Jeep is covering all bases with this addition
Starts Rs 15.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.23 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13.69 Lakhs
- News2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid facelift unveiled internationally
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and SBI tie-up to offer financial benefits
- NewsPorsche Taycan sets world record going sideways
- NewsIndia two-wheeler helmet market is projected to grow at a double digit rate, Sidhartha Khurana, STUDDS
- NewsNew-gen Honda City hatchback to replace Jazz in some markets