Asia Max Karting Championship: Nine-year old Ruhaan Alva finishes 10th in the final race at the Sepang International Kart Circuit
Nine year old Ruhaan Alva finished 10th in the final race of the Asia Max Karting Championship at the Sepang International Kart Circuit in Malaysia. In the qualifying round, Alva finished seventh while in the first heat, he took 14th due to an incident on the track. However, in the second heat he managed to finish ninth. In the semi-final race, Ruhaan started 11th from the grid and held it right through to the end. Currently standing second in the JK Tyre National Rotax Max Championship here in India, this was the first time Alva raced in this circuit facing a very different environment.
- Mercedes-Benz service: Putting luxury car ownership within reach
- Why are manufacturers like Ford shutting their plants in India?
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant