Asia Max Karting Championship: Nine-year old Ruhaan Alva finishes 10th in the final race at the Sepang International Kart Circuit
Nine year old Ruhaan Alva finished 10th in the final race of the Asia Max Karting Championship at the Sepang International Kart Circuit in Malaysia. In the qualifying round, Alva finished seventh while in the first heat, he took 14th due to an incident on the track. However, in the second heat he managed to finish ninth. In the semi-final race, Ruhaan started 11th from the grid and held it right through to the end. Currently standing second in the JK Tyre National Rotax Max Championship here in India, this was the first time Alva raced in this circuit facing a very different environment.
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained