Asia Max Karting Championship: Nine-year old Ruhaan Alva finishes 10th in the final race at the Sepang International Kart Circuit
Nine year old Ruhaan Alva finished 10th in the final race of the Asia Max Karting Championship at the Sepang International Kart Circuit in Malaysia. In the qualifying round, Alva finished seventh while in the first heat, he took 14th due to an incident on the track. However, in the second heat he managed to finish ninth. In the semi-final race, Ruhaan started 11th from the grid and held it right through to the end. Currently standing second in the JK Tyre National Rotax Max Championship here in India, this was the first time Alva raced in this circuit facing a very different environment.
- Spec Comparison: Hyundai Tucson Vs Jeep Compass Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- 2022 Hyundai Tucson review, first drive - More, for more
- Mahindra debuts two EV sub-brands, five EV concepts, launch from December 2024
- Upcoming Audi Q3 bookings commence from Rs 2 lakh
- Top-5 best selling cars for July 2022