Ashok Leyland Stile to be launched in India on October 5
Ashok Leyland (ALL) has set the launch date for its seven-seater Stile for October 5. ALL and Nissan have a technical agreement in place, and the Stile looks like a low cost version of the Evalia - it is likely to be priced significantly lower than the latter.
The Stile is not the first product of the joint-venture (remember the cargo carrier Dost?), but is likely to be their most important one.
The Stile looks identical to the Evalia and will easily be mistaken for the latter
For now, the Stile will be available as a seven-seater option and in three variants. An eight seater variant will be launched at a later date. There is a choice of petrol/CNG and diesel engines for the Stile. The interiors retain the spacious airy cabin of the Evalia but lose out on some creature comforts. For more details, click here to read our road test.
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Mahindra XUV700 variants revealed ahead of launch