Ashok Leyland Stile launched in India at Rs 7.49 lakh
Hinduja owned, commercial vehicle manufacturer, Ashok Leyland Limited (ALL), has launched its multi-purpose 7-seater Stile in India. It is priced at Rs 7.49 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
Ashok Leyland Stile in India
MS Dhoni with Ashok Leyland vice chairman V Sumantran and ALL executive director (LCV) Nitin Seth at the Stile launch
The Stile is a product of the Nissan-ALL tie-up and not surprisingly, the Stile is a re-badged Evalia. It will also be manufactured at Nissan's production facility, just like the Evalia at Oragadam, Tamil Nadu.
The mechanicals in the Stile, although the same as the Evalia, have been slightly tweaked. It is powered by the same Renault-sourced 1.5-litre K9K diesel engine which has been made to generate 75PS of power and 185Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed manual tranny that drives the front wheels. It delivers an ARAI-certified fuel efficiency of 19.5kmpl.
There is only a diesel option for now but a CNG/petrol variant will follow soon. The Stile has been launched in three variants, namely LE at Rs 7,49,990; the LS at Rs 7,99,990 and the LX at Rs 8,29,990 (all prices are ex-showroom, Delhi). It comes with a 2 years or 50,000kms warranty. The Ashok Leyland Stile MPV gets five paintjob options like white, silver, grey, red and black.
Sales and service will be taken care of by the over-130 strong ALL dealerships.
For a more detailed report, find our Stile road test here.
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector