Arun Malhotra appointed as corporate advisor for Nissan India
Nissan Motor India Pvt Ltd has announced changes in the company's senior management team. While Thomas Kuehl is set to take over as president of Nissan India Operations from October 1, 2017, current Nissan India managing director Arun Malhotra has been appointed as corporate advisor. In a statement, Nissan India stated that in the new role, Malhotra will leverage his extensive expertise and deep experience in the Indian automotive sector to support the delivery of Nissan India's future growth goals and network development plans. He will report to Peyman Kargar, chairman of Nissan's Africa, Middle East and India (AMI) region and interim president of Nissan India Operations, as well as Kuehl.
In addition, Jerome Saigot, currently vice president - marketing and Datsun Business Unit, will now be responsible for sales and marketing for both Nissan and Datsun brands. Peter Clissold, currently general manager - marketing, AMI, will take up the role of vice president - marketing for both the brands in India. Clissold will report to Jerome Saigot, and be based out the company's office in Gurgaon.
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet