Arun Malhotra appointed as corporate advisor for Nissan India
Nissan Motor India Pvt Ltd has announced changes in the company's senior management team. While Thomas Kuehl is set to take over as president of Nissan India Operations from October 1, 2017, current Nissan India managing director Arun Malhotra has been appointed as corporate advisor. In a statement, Nissan India stated that in the new role, Malhotra will leverage his extensive expertise and deep experience in the Indian automotive sector to support the delivery of Nissan India's future growth goals and network development plans. He will report to Peyman Kargar, chairman of Nissan's Africa, Middle East and India (AMI) region and interim president of Nissan India Operations, as well as Kuehl.
In addition, Jerome Saigot, currently vice president - marketing and Datsun Business Unit, will now be responsible for sales and marketing for both Nissan and Datsun brands. Peter Clissold, currently general manager - marketing, AMI, will take up the role of vice president - marketing for both the brands in India. Clissold will report to Jerome Saigot, and be based out the company's office in Gurgaon.
- NewsTata Nexon EV crosses 2,000 sales mark
- NewsBMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Black Shadow Edition launched in India at Rs 42.30 lakh, limited to 24 units
- NewsUniform PUC certificate for all vehicles across India soon
- NewsNissan Magnite: Prices and variants explained
- NewsSpecifications comparison: Nissan Magnite vs Tata Nexon vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza vs Toyota Urban Cruiser vs Hyundai Venue vs Kia Sonet vs Mahindra XUV300 vs Ford EcoSport